Testadon Certified Architect
This certification is designed for software testers, developers, and business analysts with intermediate knowledge of software testing and Testadon. It consists of 75 multiple choice questions across a range of software testing topics:
- Testadon Architecture
- Testing Strategies
- Tuning Enterprise Applications
- Testadon Adapters
- Enterprise System Optimisation
- Testing SOA Applications
- Testing Internet and web Applications
- Testing Enterprise Applications
- Running Testing Methodologies with Testadon
- Designing Effective User Interface Testing
- Optimising Functional Testing
- Orchestrating Load & Stress Testing
- Enterprise System Testing
- Testadon Integration Testing
- Testadon Testing Life Cycle
- Strategising Regression Testing
- Test Execution Monitoring
- Custom Alerts
- Maximizing Test Automation with Testadon
- Testing E-Commerce Systems
- Testing Web 2.0
- Agile Testing with Testadon
Key benefits of becoming Testadon certified are:
- Recognition of your knowledge and proficiency.
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer.
- Ability to advance your career.
- Logo and Certificate to identify you as a Albia® Testadon Certified Professional
Certification and Assessment
Upon achieving a passing grade (75%) assessed via online examination, participants will be awarded with Testadon Architect certificate.
|Testadon Architect||This certification is designed for software architects, testers, developers, and business analysts with highly advanced knowledge of software testing and Testadon. It consists of 75 multiple choice questions.||50 €||Buy Now|
Corresponding Course Information
|Name: ||Testadon Architect|
|Total hours: ||16|
|Price: ||250 €|
Click here to view scheduled courses
Have a question and need more help? Talk to our education coordinator today!